Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter - The Prodigy


No, I'm not a pyromaniac but I do love a good fireworks display!

This coming Saturday is the start of the bi-annual Adelaide Festival and to celebrate it, Groupe F has been invited to do a 45 minute fireworks display. Who are Groupe F - I hear you ask? Well if you've seen the fireworks at the 20041 Athens Olympics or the millenium celebrations in Paris then you would have seen their creations. If not, then come to Victoria Park in Adelaide this Saturday from 20.45 and check out the fireworks! Btw, if you live nearby Victoria Park in Adelaide and have dogs, remember to keep them inside! Pooches get frightened easily by fireworks.

Picture credits: Groupe F

2 comments:

Olivia J said...

Can I come? I love fireworks!

ryder said...

everybody likes it. its like a rainbow on a dark sky. spectacl.