Monday, January 11, 2010

I have been tagged: 7 Things About Me


So I've been tagged by Olivia of The Land of Makeup Obscurity fame to spill 7 random facts about me. Here we go...

1. I've still not figured out on how to wear pink eyeshadow or red eyeshadow for that matter...can somebody teach me?!?

2. My current favourite (Monday - Friday) breakfast is multigrain toast with nutella. The thicker coating of nutella, the better. My fave Saturday breakfast is almond croissant.

3. I have an evil laugh and it only comes out funnily enough when men sustain injuries to their nether regions. It's sick I know but I can't help it!

4. I love my Monday boxing classes, to me it's a great way to channel out my aggressions and frustrations. Besides, I like how impressed guys get when a shortie like me can pull out a mean right hook and a kickarse roundhouse kick!

5. I have a recurring dream where I'm about to graduate from uni but have just been told that I'm 3 points (or a subject) shy of actually graduating! So I run around like a headless chook trying to suss out what subject I need to do to graduate.

6. My guilty pleasure is watching Gossip Girl. Not just watching it on Foxtel, mind you but actually downloading the latest episode so that I'm ahead of Foxtel. Now, you may think so what?!? Did I mention I'm 32?? Sad beyond words...

7. I'm a magnet for mosquitos. It sucks. Every summer without fail I would be covered by mosquito bites.

The 6 blogs I choose in no particular order are:


Picture credit: ellecanada.com


1 comment:

Emma Hoareau said...

YUMMY colour!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/